Peppermint Oil is the essence of peppermint extracted into an oil.It's taken from the flowering parts and leaves of the peppermint plant.Our product development department has considerable expert knowledge about distillation and blending of peppermint oils and coming up with creative solutions for our clients.A dedicated team of research chemists aims to meet customers' requirements by drawing upon the experience and knowledge of existing products.Using specially designed distillation columns, we formulate Peppermint oil of different specifications to suit varied customers' needs.
We AOS Products are one of the most reliable manufacturer & bulk supplier of pure and natural peppermint oil.We offer purest and the finest quality natural mint products to clients at prices that are affordable and legit in nature.We are largest manufacturer and exporter of Peppermint oil as per IP and BP.We called as leading manufacturer of Peppermint oil in India.Our prices either for Peppermint oil IP/BP/USP or other mint oils are quoted at the most foremost nominal rates within the market.
Health Benefits of Peppermint Oil:
- Research found 100% pure peppermint oil to be very effective in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).It uses as anti-inflammatory properties and helps to relax the smooth muscles of gastro intestinal treat and relieving abdominal pain.
- Bloating- Peppermint oil is effective in redundant the frequency, intestine and duration of the subdomain pain and gives relief in bloating ab-domain.Reliving Nausea - When inhaled by post operative potent.Potent started that their insensitivity of Nausea has lowered down after inhaling peppermint oil.
- For Pain- It gives relief from tension, headaches and migraine etc
- For skin and Hair- Peppermint oil is used to apply on skin during pregnancy to reduce itching. peppermint oil is used in cosmetic products. Help to boost hair growth. It has visodilation properties due to which it increase the blood flow to the scalp, thereby enhancing hair in scalp due to dandruff.
- It improves energy mental focus alleviation immunity and fear the aroma of their oil is helpful to eliminate stress. Peppermint oil is known to improve connectives functionality and athletics ability of an individual. It helps to utilize memory and alertness.
- Gives relief in Premenstrual symptoms. Aroma of Peppermint oil gives relief in extreme fatigues, tiredness, confusion and lack of Confidence and other symptom. It fatigues relieve in Nausea and bloating abdominal when applied our stomach.
Essential Uses of Peppermint Oil:
Peppermint Oil Uses:
- Peppermint oil has been used for a variety of health conditions, including nausea, indigestion, and cold symptoms.
- Pure Peppermint oil is also used for nerve pain, headaches and muscle pain. it is very good for stomach problems if you are talking about of bowel conditions like that irritable bowel syndrome.
The essential oil of peppermint is one of the most popular and versatile oils in existence. Why? Because it is easy to use for so many different applications.People are using it for many purposes, including the following:
- Alertness, appetite suppression, arthritis
- Back issues
- Candida, cold sores, concentration
- Dermatitis, digestion issues
- Fungal infections
- Gallbladder issues
- Headaches, herpes zoster, human papilloma virus
- Inflammation, itchy skin
- Pain, parasites, pneumonia, psoriasis
- Respiratory infections, rheumatism
- Scoliosis, skin conditions
- Varicose veins, viral infections
- Weight control
How can there be so many different peppermint oil uses
? Because it is made up of many different compounds.Some of these compounds have analgesic (pain relieving) properties, appetite suppression properties, anti-inflammation properties, anti parasitic (worms) properties, antiviral properties.Other peppermint oil uses are as digestive stimulants and yet others relate to gall bladder issues.